Running an example query
Run a simple query to determine how many threats were detected per week on your managed systems. This query is just an example. The queries you run or configure depend on the information you want to retrieve from the ePolicy Orchestrator database.
For option definitions, click ? in the interface.
- Use one of the following to run a simple ePolicy Orchestrator query:
- ePolicy Orchestrator 4.5 or 4.6 — Click Menu | Reporting | Queries, scroll down to the VSE: Threats Detected per Weeks query, and click Run.
- ePolicy Orchestrator 4.0 — Click Reporting | Queries, scroll down to the VSE: Threats Detected per Weeks query, and click Run.
- If any threats were detected, the query output display shows the following:
Note: You can click on the bar chart or table information to open the ePolicy Orchestrator database data.
- A bar chart with the number of threats and in which weeks they occurred.
- A table with similar information and a total of the threats.
- Click Close to return to the queries list.