ePolicy Orchestrator 4.5 or 4.6
Configure the on-demand scan tasks with this user interface console.
For option definitions, click ? in the interface.
- Click Menu | System | System Tree and select Client Task.
- From the Client Task page that appears:
- To edit an existing on-demand scan task, click Edit Setting from the Actions column of the task to open the Description page.
- To create a new on-demand scan task, click Actions | New task to open the Description page.
- From the Descriptions page:
- When editing an existing on-demand scan task, check the descriptions and click Next.
- When creating a new on-demand scan task, configure the following and click Next:
- Name and Notes.
- Type by selecting On-Demand Scan (VirusScan Enterprise 8.8) from the list.
- Tags that determine which computers receive the on-demand scan task.
- From the Client Task Builder configuration page that appears, configure each of the tabs. For details, refer to Configuring on-demand scan tasks tabs.