- Specify which locations and items to scan.
- Include running processes.
- Include subfolders when scanning.
- Include boot sectors when scanning.
- Include registry keys and values when scanning.
- Include cookie files when scanning.
Failure to scan Memory for rootkits and Running processes leaves your system unprotected from numerous malware attacks.
Note: When the On-Demand Scan Progress dialog appears, the locations to scan appear as a comma-separated string following Scanning in. As the scan processes are completed, they are removed from the string.
- Configure which files and file types to scan.
- Enable on-demand scanning for unwanted programs.
- Scan inside archives and decode MIME encoded files.
- Scan files that have been migrated to storage.
- Scan for potential threats that resemble unwanted programs, Trojan horses, and macro viruses.
||Configure which disks, files, and folders to exclude from scanning by Name or Location, by File Type, or by File Age.
- Configure when to defer scans and for how long.
- Specify the system utilization percentage.
- Configure the sensitivity level for Artemis.
For threat detections:
- Primary action to take when a threat is detected.
- Secondary action to take on a threat detection if the first action fails.
For unwanted program detections:
- Primary action to take when an unwanted program is detected.
- Secondary action to take on an unwanted program detection if the first action fails.
For allowed actions in the prompt dialog box, select the action.
- Enable activity logging.
- Specify the log file name and location.
- Specify the log file size limit.
- Select the log file format.
- Specify what to log besides scanning activity.
- Specify which of the following to log in addition to scanning activity:
- Enable session settings
- Enable session summary
- Enable failure to scan encrypted files
- Enable alerts when cookies are detected.
||Specify where the on-demand scan task runs.
This tab is only available via ePolicy Orchestrator