Configure the Unwanted Programs properties using this user interface console.
For option definitions, click Help in the interface.
- From the Task list, right-click Unwanted Programs Policy, then click Properties to open the Unwanted Programs Policy dialog box.
- From the Unwanted Programs Policy page, click the Scan Items tab to configure:
- Categories of unwanted programs to detect — For example, spyware and adware. These categories are defined by the current DAT file.
- Exclusions — You must specify the exact detection name that you want to exclude, not the file name.
- Click the User-Defined Detections tab and specify the individual files or programs to treat as unwanted programs. Specify each item by file name and provide a description for each item.