ePolicy Orchestrator 4.0
From the Access Protection Policies, remove rules that you created but no longer use.
For option definitions, click ? or Help in the interface.
- Click Systems | Policy Catalog, then from the Product list select VirusScan Enterprise 8.8.0. The Category list displays the policy categories for VirusScan Enterprise 8.8.0.
- Edit an existing policy or create a new policy: Edit an existing policy
- From the Category list, select the policy category.
- From the Actions column, click Edit to open the policy configuration page.
Create a new policy
- Click New Policy to open New Policy dialog box.
- From the Create a new policy based on this existing policy list, select one of the settings.
- Type a new policy name.
- Click OK. The new policy appears in the list of existing policies.
- From the Settings for list, select Workstation or Server.
- Select the User-defined Rules category in the left pane, then select the rule you want to remove in the right pane.
- Click Delete.
Note: To disable a rule without deleting it, deselect the Block and Report actions. You can enable the rule again if necessary.