Configuring predefined rules
Use predefined rules to protect your computer from unwanted changes. These rules can be enabled and edited, but they cannot be deleted.
- Anti-spyware Standard Protection
- Anti-spyware Maximum Protection
- Anti-virus Standard Protection
- Anti-virus Maximum Protection
- Anti-virus Outbreak Control
- Common Standard Protection
- Common Maximum Protection
- Virtual Machine Protection
Refer to How access protection rules are defined for details about these predefined access protection rules.
Configure the predefined access protection rules using one of these user interface consoles.